Recirculating Aquaculture Systems (RAS)
A land-based fish production offers new perspectives and a new business segment to farmers and other producers of energy and heat. By producing fish in warm-water recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS) renewable energy is used efficiently for the production of healthy food products that are increasingly in demand.
PAL-Anlagenbau Abtshagen is the market leader for the construction of indoor recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS) for the production of African catfish in germany. Our RAS are successfully running in Saxony, Thuringia, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Bavaria, Brandenburg and in Austria. In the stage of planning are new RAS in Baden-Württemberg, Lower Saxony and in Hesse.
As a system supplier we offer enormous advantages to our customers - from consultancy to the optimization of energy concept and planning to service, all from one partner!
- Creation of an energy concept
- Planning service providing a customized offer
- Construction and reconstruction of suitable halls, further usage of existing buildings and infrastructure possible
- Delivery of complete technical equipment
- Expert consultancy and service during operation
- Training and product development in our PAL-testing plant